Further Information and changes to operating conditions
During these unusual times, we wish you to enjoy your stay at The Jays in the knowledge that we are doing our utmost to protect your health. We also must ensure that we and following tenants are not subject to any undue risks. We will take advice from NI Tourist Board and update our procedures as the situation changes.
- Occupation – the property will be unoccupied for 3 days between lettings.
- Cleaning – the property will be cleaned and disinfected according to tourist board guidelines.
- Bedding – on arrival all mattresses and pillows will have clean waterproof protectors and also freshly laundered bed linen. Duvets will have been changed following isolation for at least 6 days prior to your arrival. On leaving, we would ask holiday makers to strip the beds of all bedding and covers and place these in the plastic bags provided. Duvets should be placed in separate plastic bags.
- Towels – at the end of your stay please place all towels and tea towels in the bags provided.
- Food and rubbish - all extra foodstuff and rubbish must be either taken home or disposed of in the appropriate bins.
- Change to items provided
- a welcome pack will no longer be provided.
- no condiments or foodstuffs will be retained.
- basic cleaning products in plastic sanitised containers will be provided.
- toys and board games have been removed
- books and DVDs will remain (these will not have been sanitised but have been subject to the 3 day isolation period)
- Illness – If you or any of your party become unwell with Covid -19 during your stay or shortly afterwards, you must inform us immediately. (if self-isolating at the property you will be expected to pay for any extension). We strongly suggest that you take out appropriate Holiday Insurance.
- If you or any of your party become unwell prior to the booking you must inform us immediately and the normal terms and conditions will apply (see below).
- Cancellation - If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible, confirming in writing. All booking deposits are non-refundable (exception below). Cancellations made between 28 – 14 days of the start of your holiday will incur a charge of 50% of the total cost of the holiday: cancellations made between 14 – 0 days of the start of the holiday will incur the full charge. We will endeavour to re-let and if successful will refund that amount (minus the booking deposit and an administration charge).
- If the owner is forced to cancel a confirmed booking, all monies will be returned.
- We will comply with Government guidance and if letting is not feasible, all deposits and rentals will be returned.